Fast and Simple eSignatures
eSignatures.com is powered by PactSafe™ and gives you access to an intuitive user interface, a variety of modern signing methods and automated recordkeeping for all of your legal events.
Modern Signing Methods
Start getting contracts signed today with eSignatures. For Free!
Plans and Pricing
- 2 Signature Requests per Month
- Simple Send and Sign
- Instant Record Download
- Electronic Signatures
- Additional signing methods including SmartPacts and Click-through
- Tailored Package of Signature Requests and Users
- API access
Modern Signing Methods - More than just eSignatures
Everyone is familiar with digital ink electronic signatures. eSignatures.com enables you to to send or sign two contracts for eSignature every month for free
Point. Click. Accept!
Want to sign contract even faster? Upgrade to a PactSafe plan and you’ll have access to click-to-accept. Click-to-accept is the fastest way to sign a contract.
True Mobile Signatures
Want to be truely mobile-first? With eSignatures.com Pro Plan you can send your contracts to signers over text. They can also sign over text by responding “I Agree.”
eSignature Legal Center
Electronic signature law requires that a signer actually intent to sign a contract in order for it to be binding. Our signatures solution makes sure that your contract is conspicuously presented alongside a clear method to electonically accept and sign the contract. We don’t store any records related to your contracts, so you’ll never need to worry about the security after the fact.
In the United States, there are a number of laws that make eSignatures legally binding:
- The Electronic Signatures in Global and National Commerce (E-SIGN) Act (15 U.S.C. §§7001-7031)
- The Uniform Electronic Transactions Act (UETA) (7A Pt. 1 U.LA. 211, 211-99 (2002))
- Additionally many states have adopted some form of the UETA